Terms & Conditions
Red Label Vacations Inc. General Terms and Conditions of Application / Website Use
Users of the Lastminuteclub.com Application / Website shall be referred to as “the customer”, “you”, “the user” or “the traveller” in these Terms and Conditions (also known collectively as “The Agreement”.)
The Last Minute Club.com Application / Website together with all other text based communications services are collectively referred to as the “Application and Website”.
The Application and Website provides you with an online platform through which you can browse different hotel accommodations and services and make reservations with hotel suppliers (i.e., the suppliers of hotel accommodations and other services to whom you are connected through the Application and Website). We do not provide you with hotel accommodations or other hotel services; hotel accommodations and related services are provided by the hotel suppliers. While your use of the Application and Website is subject to these Terms, your stay and the provision of hotel services is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel supplier.
These Terms apply to your access and use of our services. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Any features, content, tools, and/or messages accessible by means of the Application and Website
- Emails, text messages and social media accounts owned, operated or provided by Last Minute Club
- The ability to place reservations with hotel suppliers through the Application and Website
Ownership: All the contents within this Application / Website are the property of Lastminuteclub.com and/or its third-party suppliers. This Application / Website is intended for personal use only and is not to be used for commercial purposes. None of the content found on this Application / Website may be reproduced, republished, displayed, distributed, modified, sold, or transferred without the written consent of Lastminuteclub.com . This Application / Website is to be used to gather information on travel-related goods and service and to make legitimate purchases and/or reservations. This Application / Website may not be used to make any false, fraudulent, or speculative purchases and/or reservations.
By submitting your transaction online, you authorize Lastminuteclub.com to process this reservation with the Supplier on your behalf. Please note the cost of your reservation will be charged to your credit card or payment method directly by the Supplier and/or Lastminuteclub.com . Additional fees may be charged separately by the supplier. Lastminuteclub.com has the right to charge professional fees for bookings, changes or cancellations with fees from $25.00 - $300 CAD per booking. All professional fees imposed by Lastminuteclub.com will show as a separate line on the invoice and charged directly from Lastminuteclub.com.
Responsibility of this application/Website:
As a condition of use for this applicaton/Website, Use of service:
You represent and warrant that:
- you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence,
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
- you will only use our services to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act, for the purposes of you or that other person personally using the reservation, and not for any other purpose,
- you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
You will not yourself or permit others to:
- use or access the Application and Website:
- in violation of any applicable law or intellectual property right,
- in a manner that threatens the security or functionality of the Application and Website, or
- for any purpose or in any manner not expressly permitted in these Terms;
- use the Application and Website to create, collect, transmit, store, use or process any:
- computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- data or content that you do not have the lawful right to collect, transmit, store, use or process or that violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any intellectual property right, privacy right or right of publicity);
- reverse engineer or modify the Application and Website;
- remove or obscure any proprietary notices or labels on the Application and Website, including copyright or trademark notices;
- access or use the Application and Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- perform any vulnerability, penetration or similar testing of the Application and Website.
Lastminuteclub.com , a division of Red Label Vacations Inc., is a licensed travel agency in the province of Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia. As such, it offers the service of providing reservations and travel information, as provided by various third-party suppliers to the customer. Lastminuteclub.com works solely in the capacity of an agent and does not set any third-party suppliers terms and conditions, payment terms or penalties and cannot change or influence such polices.
Last Minute Club is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, failed internet connections, any computer or other technical defect, whether human or technical in nature.
No guarantees are made regarding the availability of hotel services including inventory, that a user will always receive the lowest available price, or the validity of any content provided to us by a third-party including hotel suppliers.
The information provided through the Application and Website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. Last Minute Club does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel properties and other hotel supplier services as displayed on the Application and Website. Last Minute Club reserves the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process reservations (including accepted reservations) where the price or other material information on the Application and Website is inaccurate. In such event, we may (if available and in our discretion) offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price.
LAST MINUTE CLUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ALL ERRORS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE OR SERVICES. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, THE SERVICES AND THE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LAST MINUTE CLUB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, LAST MINUTE CLUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION, CONDITION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, OR CAN OR SHOULD BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By completing a Trip Reservation, the customer agrees to receive an email(s) providing information on selected destination and certain information/offers relevant to customers Trip Reservation and destination. We may also email a guest review form to provide feedback.
In order to duly complete and secure a Trip Reservation, customer needs to use their correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address, or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
Pricing and Content Shown on Lastminuteclub.com:
Currency: Prices displayed on the Lastminuteclub.com Application / Website are in Canadian Dollars (unless otherwise stated). Some supplier rates are quoted to Lastminuteclub.com in U.S dollars or other currencies; Lastminuteclub.com will use the exchange rate available at time of quoting. Payments processed at a later date to your credit card may have a different exchange rate than the one calculated at the time of booking, which will be applied either by the supplier or your credit card company. Lastminuteclub.com is not responsible for currency fluctuations; nor does it guarantee the Canadian equivalent of the purchase will be the same, as this is beyond our control.
Some suppliers may require customer to present a cash deposit or valid credit card of one of the travellers to cover additional expenses, including hotel fees paid locally. Any charges or deposits incurred locally are unrelated to the payment received at time of booking and are the sole responsibility of the traveller(s).
The content, pricing information and services provided through the Application and Website may include inaccuracies or errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information presented to you. All information regarding hotel suppliers and hotel services provided to you are intended as only general guidelines.
The Application and Website may provide hyperlinks to Application / Websites operated by parties other than Last Minute Club. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such Application / Websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such Application / Websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Application and Website or other Application / Websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such Application / Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Application / Websites or any association with their operators.
Prices may vary if a customer is booking a single, triple or quadruple occupancy per room, thus altering the pricing format set out by the provider. Price is confirmed on the payment page, the actual price reflecting occupancy changes will appear. All provided ratings within this Application / Website are not the opinion of Lastminuteclub.com and may be different than the ratings of the various tour operators offered through the Lastminuteclub.com Application / Website. Reviews and messages posted on the site are the sole views of the author(s) and do not in any way reflect views expressed on behalf of Lastminuteclub.com.
Last Minute Club uses text messaging features as a part of the Application and Website.
- This is to communicate with you about potential hotel bookings. You agree that Last Minute Club and those acting on our behalf may send you text (SMS) messages at the phone number you provide us. These messages may include operational messages about your use of the Application and Website, as well as marketing messages. You may opt out of receiving marketing text messages at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to Last Minute Club from the mobile device receiving the messages. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while Last Minute Club processes your request. You may also receive text messages confirming the receipt of your opt-out request and any operational text messages about your booking. Opting out of receiving operational text messages may impact the functionality that the Application and Website provides to you, and you will no longer be able to use the Application and Website via your phone’s SMS or text messaging application (but you may continue to use the Application and Website via third party applications, such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp). Your agreement to receive marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase or use of the Application and Website. Standard data and message rates may apply whenever you send or receive such messages, as specified by your carrier.
MEMBERSHIP/CLOSED USER GROUP
- The services are only available to users with a unique identifier (e.g., Facebook user ID, SMS phone number etc.) who can authenticate via a secure login. Your identifier is used to create a member profile - along with a unique membership ID - within our system.
- You agree not to share your membership ID or password, or any other means of accessing your Last Minute Club membership with anyone at any time. Hotel availability, services and rates presented to you are exclusively available to you based on your membership ID - and cannot be shared. You are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur using your account, including the Business/VIP Traveler Rewards program.
Table of Contents
- Cancellation/Changes/Refunds: 6
- Confirmation and Delivery: 7
- Valid Travel Documentation: 8
- Credit card payment: 9
- Customer Service Issues: 10
- Hotel: 10
- Early Booking Bonus: 12
- Health: 12
- Local Customs and Holidays in Your Destination: 13
- Price Fluctuations: 13
- Product Information: 14
- Travel Insurance: 15
- Minimum Age: 15
- Special Requests: 15
- Travellers with Special Needs/Requirements: 16
- Third Party Suppliers: 16
- Cancellations and/or changes may result in a 100% penalty plus an additional Lastminuteclub.com cancellation fee. If the supplier allows, some changes may be permitted, for a fee, as per Terms and Conditions of the supplier, hotel chain, hotel or resort. A written request may be required for any changes or cancellations to a reservation. It is highly recommended that the customer purchase travel insurance for all travellers in order to protect against the loss of the purchase price due to unforeseen circumstances and/or any other covered reason (i.e., force majeure). No refund will be made for unused travel services or any unused portion of the services. Any changes to your booking are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the provider, Tour operator, Hotel chain, hotel or resort.
- You can cancel your reservation on your email confirmation or by using our automated chat on your original booking Application and Website. However, cancellation fees may apply in accordance with the reservation terms and conditions. Each booking will have its own unique cancellation policy which can be found on the final booking step as well as in the confirmation email. If the policy is non-refundable, that means the booking is final sale and will not result in a refund if cancelled.
- You agree to pay any required cancellation fees when you confirm the booking. You also agree to pay any required change fees to modify your booking. Changes or cancellations with fees from $25.00 - $300 CAD per booking. All professional fees imposed by Lastminuteclub.c0m will show as a separate line on the invoice and charged directly from Lastminuteclub.com. Changes to your booking are not guaranteed and are subject to approval by hotel suppliers. Last Minute Club is not liable for any rejected changes to a hotel booking and reserves the right to charge the modification fee regardless.
- We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any hotel supplier. If a hotel supplier is unable to honor your reservation, Last Minute Club will not be liable for any costs incurred due to relocation. If you do not show for the first night of your reservation but plan to check-in for subsequent nights in the reservation, you must confirm the reservation with Last Minute Club no later than the original date of check-in to prevent cancellation of the whole booking. If you do not confirm the booking changes with Last Minute Club the whole booking may be cancelled and refunds will only be due to you in line with the cancellation policy of the particular property, as notified in the booking process.
2. Confirmation and Delivery:
- Last Minute Club works with several hotel suppliers. When a hotel room is reserved through the Application and Website with a hotel supplier, the terms and conditions of that particular hotel supplier will also apply to your reservation.
- If you violate any part of the hotel suppliers’ terms and conditions, we have the right to cancel your reservation and to make changes accordingly. You will be responsible for all fees that arise from making such changes should it be applicable. If you have used credits towards such reservation, the credits will be forfeited and not returned to your account.
- You acknowledge that some hotel suppliers may require you to agree to and sign their additional terms and conditions (including a liability waiver) prior to your stay at the hotel property or otherwise participating in the hotel services they offer. You understand that any violation of any such hotel supplier’s additional terms and conditions may result in cancellation of your reservation, you being denied access to the hotel property and/or other services, you forfeiting any monies paid in connection with your reservation, and/or your Last Minute Club account being debited for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
- After a booking is made, the customer will receive an email confirming the purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all contact information is accurate at the time of booking (including email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) for all travellers. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the information on the confirmation email is in accordance with the travel product that they have purchased. If there is a discrepancy between the information on the confirmation email and that of what the customer has booked, the customer MUST contact our offices during our regular business hours (see Application / Website for hours) at 1.800.363.3294 or via email at email@example.com immediately.
- Review Invoice:
- Please thoroughly review all invoices and reservation details to ensure all dates, times, products are exactly what was requested and that all names are exactly as it appears on traveller(s) valid passport.
- By providing payment on Lastminuteclub.com for travel services, the customer acknowledges that Lastminuteclub.com ’s and the travel suppliers Terms and Conditions have been reviewed and accepted.
3. Valid Travel Documentation:
- For Travel outside of Canada, all Canadian citizens (including infants/children) must carry a valid Canadian passport when travelling abroad. Many countries require the passport to be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled date of departure from the last country visited, regardless of the entry requirements of the country. Travellers may also require a visa (transit, business, tourist and otherwise), depending on the country visiting and travellers passports’ country of issue. The customer agrees that it is their responsibility to ensure that all travellers have the appropriate documentation to gain entry to all applicable destinations and for re-entry back into Canada upon return. Customer confirm that the spellings of all passenger names, entered during the booking process, are how they appear on their legal travel documentation. If in doubt of any requirements, please contact your Lastminuteclub.c0m agent.
- It is strongly recommended that you use the Registration of Canadians Abroad service which provides government official’s traveller’s contact information in preparation for an emergency (such as a natural disaster or civil unrest), instructions during emergencies, important changes or updates to the Travel Advice and Advisories for the country for which you registered, and more. To register please visit; https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/registration.
- Information on Canadian passport applications is available from the Government of Canada at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/new-adult-passport.html. If a passport is damaged in any way, passengers may be denied boarding and will be responsible for all costs associated with a new passport and replacement travel arrangements. For assistance please contact Government of Canada’s Passport Services at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/new-adult-passport.html.
- Lastminuteclub.com accepts no liability if travellers are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by the airline, authority, or country, including countries travellers may be transiting through. This includes all stops or transit made by the mode of transportation booked, even if not exiting the carrier (examples trains, planes, cruise ships, etc.) and not being able to consume the product purchased
4. Credit Card Payment:
- Customer’s authorization to use customer’s credit card further indicates acceptance of Lastminuteclub.com’s Terms and Conditions, and those of the service provider / Hotel purchased. By providing Lastminuteclub.com with authorization to use credit card to pay for travel services, the customer is confirming payment in the full amount of the travel arrangement selected regardless if customer is traveller or not. Customer agrees a charge back is not a form of customer service dispute. In the absence of a signature or PIN, customer agrees their acceptance online of all terms and conditions and/or customers verbal giving of credit card information for phone, will act as a full enforceable agreement to pay full amount.
- Fraudulent Activity:
Customer agrees not to make any speculative or fraudulent reservation on this site. If Lastminuteclub.com determines any signs of fraud or suspicious activity, Lastminuteclub.com will make an attempt to contact customer for further validation. If Lastminuteclub.com is not able to successfully validate the information Lastminuteclub.com holds the right to cancel any bookings associated with customers name and/or email address and/or credit card. If customer has been found to have conducted any fraudulent activity, Lastminuteclub.com will take legal action and customer may be liable for any losses to Lastminuteclub.com , including legal costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking please contact our offices during our regular business hours 1.800.363.3294 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the reservation is reinstated, it would be subject to availability and current pricing of the supplier.
- In some cases American Express may not be available as a payment option. International credit cards will not be accepted
- Third party credit card transactions within 21 days may not be confirmed at time of reservation. The reservation will only be confirmed and payment processed when the verification procedure is complete. Manual verification will be attempted. Rates and availability are subject to change during the verification process.
- Please note the billing address and telephone number provided as part of the transaction must be the ones associated with the credit card. If we are unable to validate the billing address or telephone number, the booking may be cancelled with or without prior notice.
- Pending reservations will be subject to availability and price changes until confirmed and paid in full.
- In-house charges may be subjected to a 3% credit card fee.
5. Customer Service Issues:
- Customer must notify Lastminuteclub.com, via email at email@example.com or by mail to the address indicated below*, of any customer service issue you may have against Lastminuteclub.com or third party supplier. Any claim or complaint against Lastminuteclub.com or in respect to the Trip Service must be promptly submitted within 25 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service (e.g. check out date). Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 25 days period may be rejected, and the claimant will forfeit the right to any compensation/refund.
*5450 Explorer Dr., Suite 302, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5N1
Lastminuteclub.com will forward all customer service issues to the appropriate third-party supplier (e.g. – tour operator, airline). Lastminuteclub.com cannot be held responsible for services purchased but not received by a third-party supplier but as your retail travel agent, will work to help get a resolution on the customer’s behalf.
- Check-in time varies, for most hotels it is 3:00 pm and check-out time can be as early as 11:00 am local time, regardless of arrival or departure times. Please refer to suppliers’ hotel accommodation voucher for actual check-in and check-out dates and times as this may differ based on departure and return date. Many hotels offer hospitality areas for customers who may be without their room for some time; however, this arrangement is solely at the discretion of the hotel. Travellers wishing to make arrangements for a late check-out and baggage storage must arrange this service directly with the hotel and charges may apply. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or loss arising from these types of arrangements.
- Hotels may require traveller to leave a credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in to provide security for miscellaneous charges such as telephone calls, mini bar, etc.
- Even with All-Inclusive plans, there may be additional surcharges for items such as premium liquor, specialty restaurants, spa treatments; these charges are the responsibility of the traveller and must be paid upon check-out.
Hotel Only Reservations: Pre-paid and Paid Locally
- All Prices quoted may vary based on current daily exchange rate.
- Some rates carry special restrictions and conditions, for example no cancellation and non-refundable. Check the relevant product, service, and reservation conditions and details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making reservation.
- Any changes to, or cancellation of, a hotel reservation may result in 100% penalties and/or administration fees both from the hotel provider and Lastminuteclub.com cancellations fees.
- Any incidental charges will be charged by the hotel directly and are the responsibility of the traveller upon check-out. Examples: Parking, Phone Calls, Room Service, etc.
- Hotel rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra persons (including children) must be stipulated at the time of booking.
- Guests must be at least 18 to 25 years of age at time of check-in (depending on individual hotel policy) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No refunds for unused nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out, will be given
- Prepaid hotel reservations will be charged to customers credit card when reservations are completed by the tour operator we use for hotels (I.e. TravelBrands) Some hotel fees, and taxes may still be charged at location. Lastminuteclub.com makes every effort to provide full details of any of these fees at time of booking.
- Hotels paid locally may NOT include some applicable hotel taxes and fees in the price shown. Some taxes and any other charges applicable to the hotel stay will be charged locally at time of check out.
- For any hotel changes and cancellations please contact our offices during our regular business hours 1.800.363.3294 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or check hotel voucher for alternative contact information.
- You acknowledge that some reservations require prepayment, and some reservations can be paid later at the hotel property. If you select a prepaid reservation, you will be charged the full amount for the reservation immediately following the submission and acceptance of your reservation. Where you are using Program credits for your reservation (in whole or in part), your account will be debited the applicable credits immediately following the submission and acceptance of your reservation. Program credits may only be applied for prepaid reservations. If you select a pay later rate, you will pay the hotel supplier upon arrival in their preferred currency for the full amount. You understand that tax rates and foreign exchange rates could change in the time between making your reservation and your stay at the hotel property, which means the amount you will pay the hotel supplier may differ from the amount reflected in your reservation.
- Transaction fees may apply when making a reservation for a hotel property in a foreign country or in a foreign currency. These fees will be applied to the cardholder’s account by the card issuing bank, independent from Last Minute Club. If you have any questions about these fees or any exchange rates applied to your order, please contact your credit card issuer.
7. Early Booking Bonus:
- From time to time, Tour Operators and hoteliers may offer Early Booking Bonus Promotions on select packages which may require final payments to be made PRIOR to the final payment date displayed on the Application / Website. The Early Booking Bonus final payment date supersedes the final payment date displayed on the Application / Website. To receive the Early Booking Bonus promotional pricing, payment is required on the Early Booking date. Should customer choose to keep the regular final payment date, the Early Booking Bonus pricing will not be honored, and regular pricing will apply.
- Immunizations may be required to gain entry into certain destinations and/or to gain re-entry back into Canada. Recommended inoculations for travel may change and travellers should consult a local travel medical clinic for current recommendations before departure. It is each traveller’s responsibility to ensure all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip. The traveller is responsible for ensuring that they are up to date with all requirements in this matter. For information on Canadian requirements regarding provisions on immunizations, passports, visas, etc. please visit www.travel.gc.ca. It is recommended that travellers contact the destination country’s embassy in Canada with further questions before they depart.
- Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (or Rules and Regulations) of the tour operator, airline or cruise line providing your travel services specifically if a traveller is pregnant or has another medical situation or condition. Different rules may apply to different tour operators, airlines, etc. and certain conditions are beyond the control of Lastminuteclub.com .
Some countries may require travellers to undergo a health check prior to boarding/entry and present proof of a negative COVID-19 test. In the event that either an air operator, hotel/resort or cruise line observes any COVID-19 symptoms, the operator may refuse boarding or entry. The traveller may, if in destination, need to self-isolate for a period of 14 days or until a medical certificate is presented that confirms that the symptoms that the traveller is exhibiting are not related to the COVID-19 virus. The traveller will be responsible for all cost associated if they are required to stay beyond their original departure date due to COVID-19 reasons. More countries are adding requirements so please be sure to verify what is required prior to your departure.
ZIKA VIRUS UPDATE:
Canadian travellers visiting affected areas should help protect themselves against Zika virus by taking individual protective measures to prevent mosquito bites, including using insect repellent, protective clothing, mosquito nets, screened doors and windows. There is no vaccine or medication that protects against Zika virus infection. It is recommended that pregnant women and those considering becoming pregnant discuss their travel plans with their health care provider to assess their risk and consider postponing travel to areas where the Zika virus is circulating.
9. Local Customs and Holidays in Your Destination:
- Please be aware that every country has its own local customs, holidays, holiday closures, etc. such as Holy Week. Please check the tourist board Application / Website or www.travel.gc.ca for specific destinations to be aware of any customs or holidays that may affect traveller’s vacation.
10. Price Fluctuations:
- The price for the hotel services will be as quoted on the Application and Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect reservations already accepted. Despite our best efforts, some of the hotel services listed on the Application and Website may be incorrectly priced. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the Application and Website and in such event, we may (if available and at our discretion) offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price. We also reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process reservations (including accepted reservations) where the price or other material information on the Application and Website is inaccurate. We are under no obligation to fulfil orders placed at an incorrect (lower) price, even after you have been sent confirmation of your order.
- The price quoted on the Application and Website may include, where applicable, fees, tax recovery charges taxes on Last Minute Club’s services. Except with respect to tax obligations on the amounts we retain for our services, Last Minute Club does not collect taxes for remittance to applicable taxing authorities. The tax recovery charges on prepaid hotel reservations are a recovery of the estimated taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that Last Minute Club pays to the hotel supplier for taxes due on the hotel's rental rate for the room. The hotel suppliers' invoice Last Minute Club for certain charges, including tax amounts, and are responsible for remitting applicable taxes to the applicable taxing jurisdictions. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location. The actual tax amounts paid by Last Minute Club to the hotel suppliers may vary from the tax recovery charge amounts, depending upon the rates, taxability and other related factors in effect at the time of the actual use of the hotel by our customers.
- In addition, your statement may include a transaction fee charged by your card issuer to process the transaction. We are not associated with these additional fees and will not be held liable for any fees relating to the transaction.
- There may be times when an advertised price on this site may differ from the final confirmed price. This may be a direct result of an unavoidable delay between the third-party service provider and the most current cruise line, tour operator, consolidator or airline selling price. Should there be a discrepancy between the initial advertised price shown on the Application / Website and that of the actual selling price (found on the payment page); the latter, confirmed-final price shall prevail.
- If prices drop after your confirmation before departure, the prices cannot be changed as per terms and conditions of the travel supplier.
- All prices on this Application / Website are subject to change without prior notice. Any changes, by a Third-Party Supplier, in pricing, that may occur before, during or after a purchase, are not the responsibility of Lastminuteclub.com.
- Advertised price(s) on this site may differ from the final confirmed price(s). If the system should disconnect from our site or your session expires prices may change. Lastminuteclub.com is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, failed internet connections, interruptions in service or other defects whether technical or human in nature.
- All reservations and prices listed on Lastminuteclub.com Application / Website are subject to availability at time of confirmation, and such confirmation will not be made until you have completed the online booking or the Lastminuteclub.com travel agent has provided a confirmation number.
- Should the actual price differ from the price listed on our Application / Website before payment is made to the supplier, Lastminuteclub.com will notify you of the discrepancy by email or a telephone call. Lastminuteclub.com reserves the right to cancel the reservation within a short delay if new price is not agreed on to avoid fees.
- For Ontario and Quebec residents, in accordance with travel regulations, where there is an increase of more than 7 percent in the price of services after a deposit has been paid, and such price increase is not a result of an increase in government taxes or a fuel surcharge allowed by the Canadian Transportation Agency, the customer may cancel their booking provided you contact Lastminuteclub.com within 7 days of receipt of notice of the increase.
11. Product Information:
- All informational content on this Application / Website, such as; hotel, images, maps and destination information and description are provided by a third party, and as such, should be used only as a guideline as they may not be an exact representation. Lastminuteclub.com is aware that the customer is in need of accurate information and makes every effort possible to ensure that the content within this Application / Website is up-to-date. However, due to constant changes and occasional circumstances beyond our control some of the above mentioned information may not be entirely accurate. Lastminuteclub.com cannot be held responsible for changes or inaccuracies beyond our control.
- Site reflects an average Star rating provided by booking engine provider; this is an Average rating. Note that each third-party supplier has their own Star Rating system created through complex ever-changing and evolving formula that takes into consideration a multitude of criteria.
- Hotel / Resort ratings within this Application / Website are not the opinion of Lastminuteclub.com and may be different than the hotel ratings of the various tour operators offered on the Lastminuteclub.com Application / Website.
- Reviews and messages posted in the Lastminuteclub.com Travel Forum are the sole views of the author(s) and do not in any way reflect views expressed on behalf of Lastminuteclub.com.
12. Travel Insurance:
- Lastminuteclub.com strongly recommends travel insurance to cover each individual customer against any unforeseen circumstances or medical bills which may occur prior to, during or after your trip. Lastminuteclub.com reminds you that government health insurance plans may not cover any or only pay a portion of the expenses incurred for emergency out-of-province hospital or medical services.
13. Minimum Age:
- Most hotels, cruise lines and car rentals have a minimum age requirement. Travellers under the age of 21 must travel with a relative or guardian who is at least 25 years old. Groups, such as students, sports, certain age group, may not be permitted at certain hotels during peak seasons example: Reading Week, March Break, Christmas etc. Please read the Mandatory Information provided during the booking process or contact our offices at email@example.com
14. Special Requests:
- A special request for a room allocation, adjoining rooms, bed type, airline seating, etc. can be made, but please note that these requests are not guaranteed. Lastminuteclub.com cannot be held responsible if not granted by the supplier. Additionally, failure to meet special requests will not constitute as a breach of contract by Lastminuteclub.com.
- Lastminuteclub.com cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be duly and timely received/read by, complied with, executed, or accepted by the supplier.
- We will do our best to pass on your special requests to the hotel supplier - but we cannot guarantee that the hotel supplier will be able to honor any special requests that you make. You must contact the hotel supplier directly to confirm the availability of any extra items or special requests. It is also your responsibility to verify that the hotel supplier can satisfy any special needs (such as accessibility features) that you may have.
15. Travellers with Special Needs/Requirements:
- At Lastminuteclub.com we value the needs of all our clients if anyone on your booking requires accommodation for accessibility needs, please contact Lastminuteclub.com during our regular business hours via emailsupport@Lastminuteclub.com so that we may assist you with notifying the relevant suppliers and making the necessary arrangements, if available.
16. Third Party Suppliers:
- By purchasing travel services through this Application / Website, the customer, hereby understands and agrees without modification to the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- In the nature of Lastminuteclub.com being an agent of the travel supplier; Lastminuteclub.com has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure, travel advisories or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, theft, labour action, quarantine, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at 1.800.363.3294.
- Lastminuteclub.com sources its prices from several systems not controlled by Lastminuteclub.com . Occasionally, suppliers have an incorrect price for a. If the price is incorrect, the tour operator or supplier has the right to cancel that booking and Lastminuteclub.com has no control over these pricing errors.
- Lastminuteclub.com , in its capacity as a travel agency, makes arrangements with suppliers who provide travel services. The services arranged by Lastminuteclub.com are subject to the conditions imposed by these individual suppliers, and their liability may be limited by their own tariffs, conditions of carriage, and international conventions.
- When the customer purchases travel services through Lastminuteclub.com they agree to have read and accepted the appropriate third-party supplier’s Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the customer to refer to the appropriate third-party supplier for the Terms and Conditions that are specific to their travel services.
- Lastminuteclub.com does not own, manage, operate or control any vehicle, hotel, resort, cruise ship, restaurant, or other supplier of services, and is not responsible for their acts or omissions.Lastminuteclub.com does not guarantee any suppliers’ rates, reservations, connections, scheduling, or protection of personal belongings.
- LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES ARE NOT ENDORSEMENT This Web Site may contain links to other internet sites which are provided to you for your convenience. Please note that the provision of any links to other internet sites does not constitute an endorsement by Lastminuteclub.com of such linked internet sites. All such other internet sites are wholly independent from this Web Site and from Lastminuteclub.com , and Lastminuteclub.com has no control or power over such other internet sites, including their content.
- The hotel suppliers providing hotel services are independent contractors, they are not agents or employees of Last Minute Club. Last Minute Club is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any hotel suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or while on any hotel property. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
Or by mail at:
Privacy Officer Red Label Vacations d.b.a. Lastminuteclub.com
5450 Explorer Dr., Suite 302,
Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5N1